Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mr. Patriots Narcissism : Replaces US Flag on Obama Plane

So lets touch on a little bit o' Barry history as an Obama patriotic-pattern still being ignored.

Obama voted against "The Flag Protection Amendment". An Amendment protecting our Nations Flag from being desecrated.

Barack Obama calls flag pins “a substitute for true patriotism.”

Obama says, "I don’t mind people wearing pins or putting stickers on their cars as a show of support for their country or their cause" states Obama. "I am, however, irritated by the notion that so doing makes them somehow superior to those who don’t."

..."or their cause...?

It's so nice of Obama to not mind people actually showing support for their country...and the country's causes. But what irritates me, is the notion that Senator Obama doesn't seem to understand that The symbol of the USA, it's pins, stickers and Flag, does not make people feel superior.
Mr. Obama --- it makes them feel "PROUD!"

This is something this Obama doesn't seem to understand.


He sure set his notion of "clingin' to" stubborn principles aside and began sticking that ole flag pin on when it became beyond clear that not wearing a flag pin was hurting his image though, didn't he.

This, "I don't have too, you can't make me!" stubborn childish attitude is a learning curve we just don't need.

You won't find an American Flag anywhere around Obama in most of his appearances.
Oh, I don't mean in his speech's when he's getting himself cleaned up from some unAmerican episodic bama-gaff.
You certainly won't find more than a couple at his website by a poster here or there.

Obama's newest irritating notion of respect for our country's flag symbol was to have Our Flag removed from his plane's tail section and replace it with his own Obamanism symbol before flying over to Europe and the Middle -East.

Why is it that Senator Obama doesn't understand that removing our Country's flag, with the notion that his own cause and symbol "sticker" is superior to our Homelands, is not a substitute for true patriotism, but an irritating Lack of support for our Country's ideals and causes. Especially when he is flying over to other country's in which he states he is going "as a US Senator" in an apparent campaign boosting guise of representing us.


The picture I get is:
I come to you not as a representative of the United States but as a Candidate who removed It's symbol to represent myself. Me before Country.
I have replaced Old Glory with the New Glory of "O".

My fellow bamboozeled tax paying American citizens are paying for this Circus for me as a Senator and Not as a campaigner - I tell you they'll fall for anything! Just look at my refurbished plane again in which my campaign info is plastered all over it if you don't believe me. I am not campaigning! Read my lips. This is not about me- it's about you!

I'm on a fact finding mission and had hoped to find some answers to world wide problems at the Brandenburg Gate.

Okie-Doke...

1 comments:

navyvet48 said...

Awesome post! We at stellar voices both female veterans are appalled at Obama's stuff in Iraq. Here is our Call to Action and link to our site!

http://stellarvoices.wordpress.com/

President Bush-First your Seal/Now your Negotiating Powers? by energy

I cannot think of a more powerful opportunity to have Obama accountable to the State Department;President of the United States;citizens of the USA and removed as the presumptive Democratic nominee and held accountable for overstepping his Senatorial duties. Opportunity and timing is ours right now. Carpe Diem Folks!

Action to contact President Bush that he needs to take formal action against Obama needs to be implemented immediately. Contact the White House at:

Mailing Address
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Phone Numbers
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461 TTY/TDD
Comments: 202-456-6213
Visitors Office: 202-456-2121

Post a Comment