Saturday, July 12, 2008

Obama's Web Terrorists Strike Again

When they came for me there was no one left...

The Obama fascist supporters have done it again.
They have Silenced a fellow American, expressing his 'right' to question, with threats to his family for having done so.

(Click on the image BELOW for a clear rendition of this man's website requesting an enquiry into Barack Obama's Questionable Certificate of Live Birth - and his decision to have to shut down his website petition, at birthcertificatenow.com)



Petition Closed

A veiled threat was made against myself and my family which included our home address, so I have decided to close the petition for good. It is truly sad that political discourse in our country has come to this.

For those who signed the petition:
Thank you for your support.





Transparency we can believe in.

I guess it wouldn't do much good for me to restart up his petition with the limited traffic I get here - but I'd sure go sit on the guys front porch with him.

We could wait for the Obama Brown Shirts together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment